- Personal medication (asthma inhaler, motion sickness pills, plaster, small medicated oil for giddiness/stomachache)
- jacket, antibacterial wet wipes, passport, pen for filling up immigration form, handbook, LD, external battery, thermometer, mosquito patches for Cuci tunnel visit, empty water bottle).
- You can fill up your water bottle after clearing Singapore custom. Keep your wire in the check in luggage.
- Download ibook author (if you have not) - You are going to document your reflection in the iBook.
- Create a folder that contains the images you will need for the art project. Wifi may not be available.
- Put your handout in a file and bring your pencil case.
- Wrap your 3 souvenirs individually.
- Plan your design and colour scheme for the hexagon you are going to make with your Vietnamese buddy. Use your hexagon cutout as a template and trace it on a piece of plain paper)
- Bring your first hexagon and pack in the 10 you have made. We are bringing the same set of materials over to Vietnam.
- Download a currency converter app that you like - useful because Vietnam dong is in very big value (Eg: XE)
- Photostat a copy of your passport and put it in your check in luggage
- Ensure you download Skype on your phone/LD if you wish to video conference with your family.
- Ensure you switch off the data roam before you leave Singapore. Your parents can call Singtel/Starhub/M1 to turn if off in case you turn it on accidentally. It is chargeable and expensive.
26 Oct 2015, Monday
Changi Airport Terminal 2
7.00 am / 0700